About Me

My photo
OK so Michael is on the right and Jake is on the left. Look at our BLOGS!

Friday, January 7, 2011

That "friend" that i mentioned in an earlier post is in all of my classes except one of my elective classes, so in language arts my teacher sat us at the same table so he looked at me and i just did the most cocky smile i could back to him. So then my friend who stared me and my old friend's beef said "hey Jake maybe you should sit in this seat!" motioning to the seat next to the guy who hates me >:) so i hope that he says something, I'm ready. if anything happens ill probably post it. no cut that i will post it, when something happens. Until something else happens,
                                                                                                                                sinisterly yours,  Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment